Like most businesses, we know that our success lies in delivering exquisite friendly and personalised service that strives to meet the needs of our valued customer/s. Our customer service policy sets out our commitment to provide you.
We will respond promptly to your enquiries through our phone and web and email service
We aim to respond to phone enquiries and emails within one working day – and mail correspondence within 10 working days
We will provide accurately and up to date information when you need it.
We have systems in place to ensure that we protect your confidential information
We understand that your ideas are your business advantage – and will not use our position to gain an advantage for ourselves or others – or cause a detriment to you.
We handle all your information in accordance with the Privacy Act, 1988.
Our team understand your needs because of their extensive experience in the business.
We aim to tailor our response, our products and services to your needs.
We aim to provide linkages and referral to other product information relevant to your needs.
We are open and transparent about our processes. All our product information is published on our website
We aim to provide consistent and clear information across our communication channel
Our staff must disclose conflicts of interest
We will give you access to your personal information if you request it.
Our business dealings with you will be conducted with integrity and honesty
Our people will focus on helping you find solutions to your business needs
Every customer is treated equally
Our people will be accountable in their dealings with you
During interactions with staff, you can expect to be:
- Be acknowledged and welcomed into our business
- Be treated courteously and respectfully
- Be valued for your input
- Receive the same high standard of service regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, physical limitations, or any other criteria
- Receive prompt and timely service
- Receive knowledgeable service and professionalism from all staff
- Have their privacy and confidentiality respected
- Have responsive, community-oriented service
Shipping & Delivery
- You and Bamboo offer a range of shipping options on all retail orders in Australia. Most of our shipping rates are calculated based on the type of shipping you select at checkout. The shipping timeframes are outlined at checkout and on our shipping details page.
- For more detail read our Shipping page.
Privacy & Security
You and Bamboo’s Privacy & Security Policy governs the manner in which You & Bamboo collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a “User”) of the www.youandbamboo.com.au website (“Site”) and within the retail store.
Returns & Replacements
- You & Bamboo. understands selecting the right product can sometimes be challenging.
- For this reason You & Bamboo welcome’s an exchange or refund on certain items within 14 days from purchase. For more information please read our returns policy.
- You & Bamboo offers a range of ordering methods.You can order online, through our website: http://www.youandbamboo.com.au/, you can order over the phone by calling 1300 645 052 or by emailing us at: email@example.com
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
You & Bamboo aims to be an affordable option for our eco-friendly bamboo and other products. If you should find a supplier of the same quality of bamboo products of a same or similar style, please let us know and we will do our best to beat it by 10%.
Occasionally You & Bamboo will do one-off promotions or special prices for both retail and wholesale customers. These promotions are only valid for the period of time stated in the promotional terms and conditions.
Once you place your order online, you can view the status and progress of the order by logging into your user account online. If you have any troubles viewing your order status, please let us know by calling us on 1300645 052 or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating Account Information
You can update your account information by logging into your account online and selecting account information, or by calling us on 1300 645 052 or by emailing us at: email@example.com