The text, images, product designs and all data (‘the content’) of Y&B Co. website are copyright. Copyright in the content of the website remains with You and Bamboo (Y&B Co.) and other copyright owners as specified.
The content of this website may be used:
- for private research and study
- for research and study as defined by section 40 of the Copyright Act 1968
- All other uses of the content of this site require Gallery permission and permission of the copyright owner (where applicable). Applications for authorised use must be made to email@example.com
Any authorised use must clearly identify the creator of the work:
- Work must clearly identify the artist and title of the work with the work
- Text must cite the author, title and source of the content used
The citation must include the general source ‘Y&B Co.’ website: www.youandbamboo.com.au’.
You may not use the content for any purpose other than as specified above without the express written consent of Y&B Co. and relevant copyright holders.
The content of this website (or any part of it) may not be:
- Posted on any other website
- Modified, republished, distributed, reproduced or communicated in any form
- Used for any public performance or display including a transmission over a network
- Reproduced in any form including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work (except as is incidental to viewing the Gallery website)
Contravention is an infringement of the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
All images are protected by digital watermarks.
If you wish to reproduce any works or any of the content on this website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]